| Topic: English For Computer Programming 3
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on computer programming terminology.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. These variables are not __________________ from outside of the object.
2. The error message says that this variable is __________________. ( = not defined)
3. Class A did not __________________ the variables from the class B = The variables from class B are not showing up in class A
4. Inheriting is sometimes called "__________________-classing."
5. Can you retrieve ( = get) this information from __________________ classes? No, you can only retrieve it from one.
6. In programming terminology, what's the opposite of a parent class?
a child class
a children's class
a baby class
7. Each class has its own __________________ of functions and variables.
8. What is this function supposed to __________________? ( = which value is it supposed to return, what is it supposed to print, etc.)
9. What do you do with a function?
You call out to it
You call it
You call up on it
10. It's a good idea to start or end local variables with a special __________________ (like an underscore '_')
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.