| Topic: English for Database Administration (DBA) 2
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on database administration terminology.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We have to rethink our database structure. These types of online __________________ are not acceptable.
2. Everything is working well. = Everything is running __________________.
3. I'll be able to __________________ the problem ( = find out what the problem is) by tomorrow.
4. The integrity of a database is something that prevents business rules from __________________.
5. We have to ensure that every order must identify one and __________________ customer.
6. __________________ is another issue that is important to consider when building a database.
7. I can __________________ the data but I can't change it.
8. A database is used to __________________ data.
9. Many databases are __________________ tables.
made up of
made up with
10. Only __________________ users can access and change data as needed.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.