General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Financial Terms/Vocabulary for ESL
| Topic: Loans, loan-related terminology in English 2
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. The interest _________________ will be lowered if you make 12 consecutive payments on time.
2. We can transfer the money _________________ into your bank account.
3. This is not a one-time fee. It is a _________________ fee.
4. He couldn't pay his loan. = He _________________ on his loan.
5. In the United States, it is illegal to _________________ an application fee for a federal loan.
6. How much is your __________________? = How much money did you borrow?
7. The bank hasn't __________________ our loan yet.
8. __________________ interest is basically accumulated interest.
9. __________________ of the loan amount = no matter how much the loan amount is
10. He couldn't pay his loan. = He is _________________ in repaying his loan.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.