General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Financial Terms/Vocabulary for ESL
| Topic: Loans, loan-related terminology in English 3
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. If you default on a loan, your _________________ can take a number of actions to recover the money.
2. I have to make _________________ to repay my loan.
3. They might _________________ ( = retain, keep) part of your salary.
4. There is a way to _________________ the repayment period. ( = to prolong this period)
5. _________________ involves paying off several loans together.
6. To __________________ payment = To pay later, to postpone payment
7. These payments have to be made on a monthly __________________. ( = every month)
8. For tax __________________, you may be considered "single", even though you are actually married.
9. We will also require an official document __________________ by your employer stating how much you earn per year.
10. A co-signer is legally _________________ ( = responsible) for the repayment of the loan.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.