General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Exercise
| Topic: General Business English Terms 11
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Their profits increased dramatically. = Their profits went _____________________.
by the wayside
through the roof
on and on
2. Not many people use this product. = The _____________________ for this product is weak.
3. The company is _____________________ ( = being criticized heavily) for some of their policies.
4. He didn't write the report himself. He ____________________ it with his colleague.
5. To write and release a public letter = To __________________ a public letter
6. The buyout took him by surprise. = He was __________________ by the buyout.
7. They couldn't reach a deal. = They couldn't __________________ a deal.
8. They rejected his first offer. = They rejected his __________________.
9. He wasn't sure about the accepting the proposal. = He was __________________ about accepting the proposal.
10. The talks are at a __________________. = There is no progress being made at the talks.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.