General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 2
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. We have to keep __________________________ with our competitors. = We have to be as successful as our competitors.
2. That factory __________________________ ( = produces) 10,000 milk cartons every day.
3. That branch __________________________ ( = makes, earns) a lot of money.
4. You forgot to __________________________ in employee benefits. = You forgot to include employee benefits in your calculation.
5. I'll look __________________________ it. = I'll investigate it.
6. We'll have to do __________________________ with ( = eliminate) some of these provisions.
7. Robert _________________ as CEO ( = replaced the previous CEO) back in 2008.
8. I'd like to point _________________ ( = mention/remind everyone) that this has always worked in the past.
9. Robert brought __________________________ ( = raised) a very interesting point.
10. We can't just __________________________. ( = admit defeat and stop trying)
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.