General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 3
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. In the weeks __________________________ up to ( = before) the meeting, we'll all have to work very hard.
2. They __________________________ ( = created, developed) a brilliant marketing strategy.
3. We always contract that work __________________________. ( = we get someone else to do it)
4. I want Mary to __________________________ ( = assume the lead in) the new Latin American unit.
5. Let me __________________________ ( = start) by saying how proud I am of your contribution to this company.
6. You two should work together on this project. = You two should __________________________ on this project.
7. The new cellphones will _________________ ( = will be launched) in November.
8. I'm not sure what you're getting _________________. = I'm not sure what you mean.
9. Ford plans to __________________________ off 1,000 workers. = 1,000 Ford workers will lose their jobs.
10. Our business is really taking __________________________! = Our business is really becoming successful!
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.