Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 2
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Many companies require you to wear a nice shirt and a __________________________ to work.
2. Lowest paying jobs = __________________________ jobs
3. I always have a __________________________ attitude. ( = I'm always optimistic)
4. I want to __________________________ for this seminar.
5. Victoria was __________________________ today.
late 15 minutes
late by 15 minutes
15 minutes late
6. To be __________________________ means to always be on time.
7. The amount of work that you have to do is called your __________________________.
8. Please let me know __________________________.
9. I'm sorry, he just __________________________ ( = left the office). He'll be back in half an hour.
10. He is always __________________________ to help me.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.