Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 5
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. George doesn't have a job. He's __________________________.
2. It's a lot of work, but I can __________________________ it.
3. Every meeting has an __________________________. This is a list of things that you have to discuss (go over) during the meeting.
4. There is no __________________________ on this = Not everyone agrees about this.
5. If something is mandatory, __________________________.
it does not have to be done
it is has to be done by a manager
it has to be done
6. I think I should __________________________ ( = take part) in these discussions.
7. I'm sorry, but could you please __________________________ ( = explain) what you mean by that?
8. Most meetings are held in the __________________________.
9. You and I make a __________________________! = You and I work really well together!
10. I'd like to hear your __________________________ about this. ( = I'd like to know what you think about this)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.