BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free exercise for listening practice
Exercise 12 (Corporate Matching)
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. If something is a "mismatch" for you, it is:
not right for you
right for you
a good fit for you
2. The woman says that if you have a lot of fresh ideas, it would be a poor match for you to work in a company that is:
3. When the woman speaks of "business culture", she is referring to the ______________________ of a company.:
ethics and morals
all of the above
4. People who like streamlined decision making will probably be ______________________ working for a company with a lot of bureaucracy.
5. By "moving ahead" the woman is referring to people being ______________________.
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.