BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Buying the dip, explained
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
the first 2:00
of the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. In which month was the "COVID crash" of 2020?
2. In 2022, buying the dip is risky because _________.
markets are volatile
stocks are expensive
many stocks are unavailable
3. According to the clip, how easy is timing this strategy correctly?
possible about 50% of the time
4. A "sharp downturn" means that stocks are __________.
losing their value quickly
gradually losing their value
just about to go up again
5. Investors who are interested in investing in growing companies are interested in ____________.
the price of a stock
a stock's upward momentum
a company's potential growth
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.