Financial Terms/Vocabulary for ESL
| Topic: Taxes, Tax-related vocabulary 2
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. He is _________________ ( = considered) to be self-employed.
2. You can give _________________ $13,000 yearly without having to pay the "gift tax".
3. Your "_________________ income" refers to all your income from taxable sources, before any exemptions, deductions etc.
4. You will have to pay a 10% penalty. = a 10% penalty will be _________________.
5. To deduct = To _________________
6. The amount of your income credit depends __________________ your income level.
7. Yes, you would be __________________ to make this deduction.
( = you can make this deduction legally)
8. The fastest way to file your tax return is __________________.
9. You cannot __________________ ( = take) a deduction for contributions to a traditional IRA.
10. This limit can be carried _________________ to future years. ( = can be used in future tax returns)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.