Business English Test
| Topic: Job Interview Terms and Expressions 5
Complete each of the following sentences that are commonly used to answer questions during a job interview:
1. "I've been very careful about the companies where I have _________________."
2. "One of the things I can _________________ ( = contribute) to this job is my eight years of experience."
3. "I _________________ ( = love) challenges."
4. "Yes, I feel I am in a _________________ to consider an offer."
5. "After finishing my last job, I took some _________________ ( = I took a break) to examine my career goals."
6. "This position is _________________ to me." ( = I'm very interested in this position.)
of great interest
7. "I took the _________________ to ( = had a chance to) find out a little bit about the company."
8. "What are some of the responsibilities _________________ with this position?"
9. "I _________________ ( = am very proud) on my communication skills."
am with a lot of pride
10. "In my last job I worked with men and women from diverse _________________ and cultures.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2018 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.