Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 3
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We can __________________________ cancer. = It's definitely not cancer.
2. Last year my grandfather was __________________________ with Alzheimer's.
made a diagnosis
3. I can't __________________________ ( = don't have enough money to buy) these brand-name drugs.
4. My doctor told me I was __________________________ for diabetes ( = that there was a chance I'd develop diabetes).
at risk for
a risk taker
5. You should never neglect the __________________________ of an illness. Go see a doctor immediately!
6. D: Do you have a __________________________? P: No, my temperature is normal.
7. It's not hopeless. This is something we can __________________________.
8. General __________________________, which makes you unconscious, is used for some procedures.
9. I need to have surgery. = I need to have an __________________________.
10. Let me ask you a couple of questions about your medical __________________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.