| Topic: English for Computer Programmers 2
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on computer programming terminology.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. We're looking for three programmers to help us develop our web-based __________________.
2. You have to test the program to ensure that it works __________________.
to expect it
like it expected
3. Many programmers use libraries of (modifiable) code instead of __________________ from scratch.
4. Proprietary software is software that can be used __________________ by the company that develops it. ( = no one else can use it)
5. Boris is going to be helping us to implement various software sub-__________________.
6. He's really good at __________________. ( = finding a problem and fixing it)
7. Do you have any experience with integrating internal software solutions into _________________ ( = external) application software?
8. Programmers with _________________ or licenses are not necessarily better coders.
9. How good are you _________________ stored procedures?
10. What's another word for "testing"?
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.