English for Computer Programmers 2
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on computer programming terminology. Choose the correct response for each of the sentences.
1. We're looking for three programmers to help us develop our web-based __________________.
2. You have to test the program to ensure that it works __________________.
to expect it
like it expected
3. Many programmers use libraries of (modifiable) code instead of __________________ from scratch.
4. Proprietary software is software that can be used __________________ by the company that develops it. ( = no one else can use it)
5. Boris is going to be helping us to implement various software sub-__________________.
6. He's really good at __________________. ( = finding a problem and fixing it)
7. Do you have any experience with integrating internal software solutions into _________________ ( = external) application software?
8. Programmers with _________________ or licenses are not necessarily better coders.
9. How good are you _________________ stored procedures?
10. What's another word for "testing"?
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.