Web Design and Development 4
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to web design and development.
Choose the correct response for each of the sentences.
1. It's a bad idea to create long pages that require extensive __________________.
2. I've created some anchor links, so it should be easier to __________________ now.
3. The new section is great, but it doesn't adhere to all of our company's __________________.
4. Make sure you __________________ the graphics in Photoshop before uploading them.
5. Most web designers no longer use __________________.
6. When I design a site, I like to keep the __________________ simple.
7. We can't have __________________ on our site.
pop-ups/ pop-up ads
8. Balance has always been a key __________________ in good design.
9. If a site adheres to certain standards, it is referred to as "being "standards-__________________".
10. We need to redesign the site __________________ customers feel secure in purchasing our products online.
make it so our
so that our
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.