Business English Exercise
| Topic: Job Interview Vocabulary 1
This exercise is designed to teach you some of the common words, terms, and expressions used during a job interview. Hopefully it will help you get the job that you always wanted :)
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. When did you start your current ____________________ ( = job)?
2. I left my last job because I felt that they didn't recognize my ____________________.
3. I've always been a team ____________________. ( = I've always worked well with other people)
4. I believe I'm a good ____________________ for this position.
5. Tell me a little about your ____________________ job ( = your last job).
6. I developed good communication skills ____________________ as a customer service representative.
7. What does "rep" stand for?
8. You shouldn't discuss salary until the interviewer ____________________ ( = starts talking about it).
brings it on
brings it up
9. An interviewer might ask you what your "salary ____________________" are. This is the formal way of asking how much money you require.
10. Many companies want to hire someone who can ____________________ well.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.