TOPIC: Bank of America's investment banking cuts
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 5
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. How does this article describe Bank of America's revenue growth?
2. How do these cuts compare to Bank of America's cuts in retail banking?
They're more severe.
They're not as severe.
They're about the same.
3. Why is Bank of America "bloated"?
Because they're losing money
Because of the junior bankers
Because of all the acquisitions they have made
4. By how much will the first round of layoffs cut expenses over the next couple of years?
$ 5 billion
$ 10 billion
5. Is Bank of America the largest bank in the United States?
Yes, but it's tied for first place with another bank
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.