TOPIC: Lockheed Martin gets extra funding to build jets
STEP 1 - Read the following article:
READING COMPREHENSION ARTICLE 7
STEP 2 - Answer these questions (choose the
1. What will be the total cost of building all the planes that the article mentions?
Almost $400 million
Almost $240 million
Almost $400 billion
2. What is one of the technical issues mentioned in the article?
There's a problem with the glass.
There's a problem with the pilot's helmet.
There's a problem with faulty readings.
3. How many other countries will share in the development costs of the airplanes?
4. The changes on the airplanes will focus on _____________.
both software and hardware
5. How does this program compare to the Pentagon's other weapons programs?
It is more classified.
It is more expensive.
It costs less than the other ones.
READING COMPREHENSION HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.