General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. If pain disappears and then comes back again, it's referred to as "__________________________" pain.
2. We'll have to __________________________ ( = do) some blood tests.
3. I need you to __________________________.
take a heavy breath
make a deep breath
take a deep breath
4. I __________________________ the patient last week. He seemed very healthy.
5. Your test came back __________________________. You are healthy!
6. If someone is HIV-__________________________, it means that he/she has the HIV virus.
7. If you give someone a "clean __________________________", it means that you have determined that the person is completely healthy.
bill of health
sheet of health
paper of health
8. What's another word for "doctor" ?
9. My mother has a __________________________ of needles. = She is afraid of needles.
10. Hopefully we can __________________________ ( = find out) what's wrong with you.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.