General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 11
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. I'm __________________________ for surgery ( = having surgery) tomorrow.
2. The tests are __________________________. We have to retest you.
3. Are you experiencing any __________________________? = Do you feel tired?
4. Please __________________________ me ( = let me know) of any changes in your condition.
5. When there is a decrease in or disappearance of signs and symptoms of cancer, you can say that the cancer is in __________________________.
6. How __________________________ is this treatment? ( = how well does this treatment work?)
7. I have a strange __________________________ ( = red patches) on my skin.
8. This won't __________________________ long. = This won't require a lot of time.
9. Your regular doctor is often referred to as your "__________________________ care doctor".
10. Most operations are not emergencies and are considered __________________________ surgery. ( = surgery that you choose to have)
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.