General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 2
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Take these pills. They'll help __________________________ ( = diminish) the headaches.
2. If someone asks you to __________________________ to your waist, it means they would like you to take off all the clothes above your waist. ( = your shirt, blouse, etc.)
3. What are some of the __________________________ of this medicine?
4. I'm going to prescribe some __________________________ for you.
5. If something is "sensitive __________________________", it hurts when you touch it.
to the touching
to the touch
6. I've __________________________ since I was a little girl.
had a migraine
7. __________________________. = Put your clothes on.
Get dressed up
8. What's the opposite of the question above?
9. __________________________ when I touch it?
Is it pain
Does it hurt
Is there anguish
10. Some physical symptoms are actually caused by __________________________ or stress.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.