General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 5
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. After you see a doctor, you might have to schedule a __________________________ appointment to see how things are progressing.
2. I think this might be the __________________________ of your illness.
3. I think this might be the __________________________ behind your illness.
4. D: Do you have any allergies? P: Yes, I'm __________________________ to penicillin.
having an allergy
5. A person who specializes in a particular field of medicine is called a __________________________.
6. My back is __________________________ me! = My back hurts very much!
7. Does this __________________________?
8. It's too early to __________________________ a diagnosis.
9. She is __________________________. = She is taking birth control pills.
on the pill
on a pill
10. I almost __________________________ ( = lost consciousness) from the pain.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.