General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English for ESL Students
| Topic: Email 1
This is a good exercise to learn and practice many words/expressions relating to email.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Could you please _____________________ that email that you got from Frank.
forward to me
forward it to me
2. When you send your report to Tom, make sure to ______________________ me as well.
copy (or cc - pron. "seesee")
3. Somehow your email ended up in my ______________________ folder.
4. You must have ______________________ my message by mistake.
5. Sending someone a "hidden" copy of an email is known as:
cc-ing someone (pron. seeseeing someone)
bcc-ing someone (pron. beeseeseeing someone)
6. To send something by mistake = To send something ______________________.
7. You should always use appropriate, businesslike language in all ______________________ communications.
8. I thanked him for his ______________________ ( = answer).
9. Many big companies have a system which ______________________ ( = keeps track of/ checks) their employees' email.
10. I didn't get that ______________________ ( = file that is attached to a message).
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.