General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Exercise
| Topic: Greenification 1
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Greenification refers to making a company's practices, work environment, or products more environmentally ____________________.
like a friend
2. One way to make a company more environmentally responsible is to use ____________________ power ( = energy obtained from the sun/sunlight) instead of regular electricity.
3. "__________________________" means processing used materials into new products to prevent waste.
4. "___________________________" refers to using a natural resource so that it will also be available for future generations.
5. Customers are often willing to pay a __________________________ ( = higher) price for organic goods.
6. We want to make sure that this company does not cause a negative __________________________ ( = effect) on the environment.
7. These new policies will help our store to be more energy __________________________. ( = less wasteful of energy)
8. A "__________________________" resource is one that can be re-grown, regenerated, produced again.
9. Our office recently installed a water __________________________ system, so we no longer buy bottled water.
10. Noise __________________________ ( = excessive noise in the work environment) is another factor to consider when greenifying one's place of work.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.