General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Test
| Topic: Job Interview Terms and Expressions 6
Complete each of the following sentences that are commonly used to answer questions during a job interview:
1. "I've always done my best to show that I appreciate the _________________ and achievements of every member of my team."
2. "I'm quite adept at finding solutions to tricky and _________________ situations."
3. "I have implemented several initiatives to increase _________________ among my co-workers." ( = to make my co-workers feel better, to motivate them)
4. "I'm good at recognizing priorities, and _________________ ( = making sure) that these are taken care of first."
5. "When there are competing priorities, I usually make my decision on a _________________ basis."
6. "I was _________________ ( = lucky) to have worked with such a great group of people."
7. "I've been called an amazing problem _________________."
8. "I'm very good at _________________." ( = working on several things at once)
9. "I've always gotten _________________ fine ( = had a good relationship) with my co-workers."
10. "In my last two positions I have proven myself to be _________________ at resolving any problems that customers might have.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.