General Business English
Sales & Marketing
Accounting & Finance
I.T. (Information Technology)
Business English - Other
BUSINESS ENGLISH GRAMMAR QUIZZES
LISTENING COMPREHENSION TESTS
READING COMPREHENSION TESTS
OUR OTHER ESL SITES:
LINK TO US
Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 1
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. We __________________________ up with a new structure. = We developed/created a new structure.
2. We have to __________________________ out ( = develop) a better way to communicate with our customers.
3. They cut __________________________ ( = eliminated) the middleman and started providing this service themselves.
4. Tom found a way to __________________________ ( = bypass/eliminate) this problem.
5. Please __________________________ on. = Please continue.
6. We need to __________________________ ( = examine/review) these reports before 3:00 PM.
7. We need to _________________ ( = schedule/arrange) an interview for Friday.
8. The meeting has been __________________________ off ( = cancelled).
9. The president has called __________________________ ( = requested) sweeping changes in the way we do business.
10. I knew they'd __________________________ to our way of thinking. = I knew that they would eventually accept our way of thinking.
(a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com) unless otherwise stated. REPOSTING ANY OF OUR CONTENT ONLINE IS
. Please see our
before sharing our content.