Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 1
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. He is the head of the accounting department. = He's __________________________ of the accounting department.
2. I'd like to __________________________ you to Lisa, our database specialist.
3. I'm __________________________ manager at Disney. (There are many managers there)
4. I'm __________________________ CEO of Herbalife International. (There is only one CEO)
5. James always does __________________________ well.
6. You should always call the customer by his/her __________________________, not his/her first name.
7. I remember faces very well. = I'm __________________________.
good with faces
good at faces
good in faces
8. Do you have any __________________________ on you?
cards of business
9. Another word for colleague is __________________________.
10. Our business is __________________________. We have to hire two more people.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2020 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.