Basic Terms for Beginners 3
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. I need a new chair. This one is not very __________________________.
2. He __________________________ his time very well.
3. There's no rush. __________________________ your time. When you finish the report, let me know.
4. My __________________________ is $50,000 per year.
5. In Canada, __________________________ are higher than in the United States.
6. 25% of my __________________________ goes to taxes.
7. I'm __________________________ right now, can we talk in one hour?
8. My __________________________ is very important to me.
9. These days I almost have no __________________________.
10. We have to __________________________ ( = discuss/review) this report.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.