Basic Terms for Beginners 4
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
Choose the correct response for each of the sentences.
1. Can you finish this __________________________ 5:00 PM today?
2. I don't think he's __________________________ ( = here) today.
3. My __________________________ change all the time. ( = what I have to do changes all the time)
4. It's a manager's job to __________________________ duties to an employee.
5. Could you please __________________________ ( = help) me with this?
6. He is always very __________________________.
7. This has to be done __________________________.
as soon as possible
as soon as probable
as soon possible
8. I got pregnant and was on __________________________ for six months.
9. We were unable to come to an __________________________. = We were unable to agree.
10. I don't work full-time. I work __________________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.