Business English Exercise
| Topic: Basic Terms for Beginners 4
This exercise has a broad range of general business-related terms for beginners. It's a good way for ESL students to learn basic words and expressions used in the world of business.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Can you finish this __________________________ 5:00 PM today?
2. I don't think he's __________________________ ( = here) today.
3. My __________________________ change all the time. ( = what I have to do changes all the time)
4. It's a manager's job to __________________________ duties to an employee.
5. Could you please __________________________ ( = help) me with this?
6. He is always very __________________________.
7. This has to be done __________________________.
as soon as possible
as soon as probable
as soon possible
8. I got pregnant and was on __________________________ for six months.
9. We were unable to come to an __________________________. ( = We were unable to agree)
10. I don't work full-time. I work __________________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.