BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Young people's addiction to cryptocurrencies
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Make sure the captions/subtitles are turned off!
Watch the video and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. What's happening to the value of cryptocurrencies?
It has fallen in recent years.
It has remained stable.
It has fallen in recent weeks.
2. Are cryptocurrencies regulated?
yes, but only in the USA
3. Who gets hooked on (= addicted to) cryptocurrencies more?
4. What does the idiom "to make a quick buck" mean?
to make money quickly
to start making money
to talk to a financial adviser
5. What to you need to start trading crypto?
an account with a reputable bank
a financial adviser
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.