BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Target's business strategy
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
the first 2:00
of the video and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. Target wants their customers to have an "_________ discount store experience".
2. Target's goal is to be a ____________ discount store.
run of the mill
3. How do customers feel when they feel they're getting a good deal?
4. Target stores use specific lighting and ________ to mimic the feel of a department store.
5. What does "to buy something on a whim" mean?
To buy something that's on sale
To buy something because it was recommended
To buy something spontaneously, without having planned it
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.