BUSINESS ENGLISH: Free Listening Comprehension Exercises
Americans turning to small businesses
Here's what you do:
Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
Check your answers.
1. What percentage of small business owners on Etsy buy their supplies locally?
Almost all of them
A small percentage
2. How much has the first man increased his business in the past two years?
3. Where is the small business boom happening?
All over the USA
4. Currently, what's the biggest problem with ordering from overseas?
wrong products being shipped
5. What was the main reason that companies outsourced their labor in the past?
Cheaper labor costs overseas
More skilled workers overseas
To bypass regulations
BACK TO VIDEOS HOME
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.