Financial Terms/Vocabulary for ESL
| Topic: Taxes, Tax-related vocabulary
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Many Americans use tax software to complete their tax _________________.
2. I had to pay _________________ taxes. ( = taxes from previous years)
3. That income will be taxed at a higher _________________.
4. A 401(k) plan is an employer-_________________ savings plan.
5. You children can be considered your _________________.
6. You employer will __________________ anything you put into your 401 (k) plan.
( = they will put in the same amount that you do)
7. Here are some examples of filing __________________: single, married filing jointly, married filing separately, etc.
8. For tax __________________, you may be considered "single", even though you are actually married.
9. On tax forms, the most common way to refer to one's husband or wife is "__________________".
10. If you have any _________________ ( = more, extra) income, you should fill out this form.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.