Project Management Vocabulary 1
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most common vocabulary/terms used by project managers. Choose the correct response for each of the sentences.
1. During our last meeting, we developed a good _____________________.
2. I have a problem with the _____________________ of some of these action items. I think that we should rearrange the order a little.
3. ______________________ limit project options. If, for instance, you have "resource ______________________", you are limited in the resources you can use for a project.
4. P1: Will we be outsourcing this task? P2: No, we're doing it _____________________.
5. P1: How's the project going? P2: It's going well, but we're a little _____________________.
behind the schedule
behind the times
6. A _____________________, or "______________________ time" refers to the time after one project/activity is finished and before another one starts. This is often used in a negative way in reference to time lost because of projects that are behind schedule.
7. It's rare that a project goes exactly as ______________________. Things often take longer than anticipated.
in the plan
8. How long is the estimated ______________________? = How long do you think the project will last?
9. We hired a ______________________ to help us with this phase of the project.
10. My boss enrolled our ______________________ in a training class next weekend.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.