Finance - Jobs in finance 1
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. A __________________________ is someone who buys and sells stock.
2. An insurance broker will help you find the best insurance __________________________ at the best price.
3. A tax consultant is someone who can __________________________ you on how to pay less tax.
4. A tax-__________________________ (or "IRS auditor" in the USA) is someone who makes sure that you're paying enough taxes.
5. A company's finance _________________ (also known as a CFO) is usually that company's chief accountant.
6. A bank _______________________ is a bank employee who deals directly with most customers.
7. A bank manager is the person responsible for a particular _______________________ of a bank.
8. A financial adviser is someone who advises people on how to __________________________ their finances. ( = financial affairs)
9. My __________________________ always prepares my tax return for me.
10. A venture capitalist is basically _________________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.