Advertising Vocabulary 1
An exercise to help you learn & practice the most common vocabulary/terms used in advertising. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. We just ______________ ( = got) five new contracts in China.
2. We have to create a ______________ for a new deodorant.
3. Someone once said that "all's ______________ in love and advertising."
4. It's hard to develop a campaign for a product that many people perceive ______________.
5. The stakes are high. = A lot is at ______________. ( = a lot can be gained or lost)
6. This campaign is ______________ ( = focused/based) on the concept of family.
7. Our biggest creative ______________ is to associate the product characteristics with the spirit of Christmas.
8. Advertising has to be consistent with the brand "______________". ( = the way the company/advertiser wants the brand to be seen/perceived)
9. The agency got it ______________. That's not the direction we wanted to go with this.
10. Very often in advertising, there's more to a message than meets ______________. ( = there is also a hidden message)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.