Medical English Exercise
| Topic: English for Doctors/Patients/Health 2
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Take these pills. They'll help __________________________ ( = diminish) the headaches.
2. If someone asks you to __________________________ to your waist, it means they would like you to take off all the clothes above your waist. ( = your shirt, blouse, etc.)
3. What are some of the __________________________ of this medicine?
4. I'm going to prescribe some __________________________ for you.
5. If something is "sensitive __________________________", it hurts when you touch it.
to the touching
to the touch
6. I've __________________________ since I was a little girl.
had a migraine
7. __________________________. = Put your clothes on.
Get dressed up
8. What's the opposite of the question above?
9. __________________________ when I touch it?
Is it pain
Does it hurt
Is there anguish
10. Some physical symptoms are actually caused by __________________________ or stress.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.