| Topic: IT Project Management 1
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to IT project management.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Everyone knows that _____________________ ( = the time when a server/site are down) is costly.
2. As a project manager, I have to _____________________ all technology related expenses.
3. That appears to be a _____________________ solution, but there's always a risk that it might not come together in production.
4. The last project I was working on had a tight deadline, so once decisions were made, we couldn't _____________________. ( = go back and change them)
5. Well, it' explicitly ____________________ in the guidelines that we are to avoid this.
6. On my team, everyone knows what they're supposed to do. There is no _____________________.
7. I use Critical Path Analysis to _____________________ and manage complex projects.
8. We're going to have to _____________________ ( = change) our plans a little bit.
9. Before we assign tasks, we have to _____________________ them.
10. It's my job to ensure that all the work is done to _____________________.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.