| Topic: Web Design and Development 2
Designed to teach you the most up-to-date IT (information technology)-related words and expressions. This exercise is on the terminology relating to web design and development.
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. Make sure that the _____________________ is consistent for all the pages on the site.
feel and look
look and feel
2. I think you should _____________________ the colors a little more.
3. Can you make the header _____________________ a little more? ( = Can you make it more noticeable?)
4. This page is not very _____________________.
5. I've designed three versions of the site _____________________.
so you can look
so you can look at
for you to look at
6. One of the images is not _____________________ on the page.
7. When you're staging a site, you're _____________________.
making sure everything is ok before it goes up
designing a site from scratch
taking down a site
8. When a site is "live" _____________________.
only the developers can see it
no one can see it
everyone can see it
9. Make sure you test the site on _____________________ browsers.
10. We'd like you to create a professional _____________________ for the new site.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.