Marketing Vocabulary 2
An exercise to help you learn & pratice some common vocabulary/terms used in marketing. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. Considering their business model, ______________ ( = accepting/doing) email marketing might not be such a bad idea.
2. We have to work on our brand name ______________. 55% of consumers have never even heard of us!
3. Our marketing software will help you track ______________ results correctly.
4. We want our image in the ______________ to be strong, positive, and compelling.
5. Brand-______________ occurs more often when there are big differences between brands.
6. It is important to create ads that will ______________. ( = be different)
7. We hope to increase our ______________ ( = our percentage of sales on the market) to 20 percent within 3-4 years.
8. Buying ______________ ( = the rate at which customers buy something) is lower for office furniture than for office supplies.
9. A ______________ found that price was the most important consideration when buying a new phone.
consumer research study
10. In the next six months, we have to ______________ to increase our brand's equity. ( = worth)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.