Financial Terms/Vocabulary for ESL
| Topic: Loans, loan-related terminology in English 2
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. The interest _________________ will be lowered if you make 12 consecutive payments on time.
2. We can transfer the money _________________ into your bank account.
3. This is not a one-time fee. It is a _________________ fee.
4. He couldn't pay his loan. = He _________________ on his loan.
5. In the United States, it is illegal to _________________ an application fee for a federal loan.
6. How much is your __________________? = How much money did you borrow?
7. The bank hasn't __________________ our loan yet.
8. __________________ interest is basically accumulated interest.
9. __________________ of the loan amount = no matter how much the loan amount is
10. He couldn't pay his loan. = He is _________________ in repaying his loan.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.