Loans, loan-related terminology in English 3
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. If you default on a loan, your _________________ can take a number of actions to recover the money.
2. I have to make _________________ to repay my loan.
3. They might _________________ ( = retain, keep) part of your salary.
4. There is a way to _________________ the repayment period. ( = to prolong this period)
5. _________________ involves paying off several loans together.
6. To __________________ payment = To pay later, to postpone payment
7. These payments have to be made on a monthly __________________. ( = every month)
8. Getting a business loan isn’t as __________________ ( = uncomplicated) as it seems.
straight and narrow
9. We will also require an official document __________________ by your employer stating how much you earn per year.
10. A co-signer is legally _________________ ( = responsible) for the repayment of the loan.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.