Choose the right preposition 1
These exercises will help you to practice using prepositions in a Business English context and can be used to to prepare for the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) and the Business English Certificate (BEC).
1. The design stage typically lasts __________________________ two months.
A or B
2. We'll let you know about our decision __________________________ tomorrow.
A or B
3. I like working __________________________ Bill. He's really laid-back.
4. The design process __________________________ this product is fairly complicated.
5. Please inform me _________________ your decision.
A or C
6. This is an issue that came up _______________________ the early stages of the project.
7. The demand for our product has risen by 50% _______________________ the last two years.
8. John will be in charge __________________________ all the technical aspects.
9. Are you working __________________________ the project that I assigned you to?
10. I work _________________________ downtown Chicago. = I work __________________________ the center ( = central part) of the city.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.