Mixed verb tenses 4
These exercises will help you to practice choosing the right verb tense in a Business English context. Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. You should __________________________ your employees in a more respectful manner.
2. Employees should __________________________ in a more respectful manner.
to be treated
3. PERSON 1: __________________________ you seen Bob? PERSON 2: No, I haven't.
4. You __________________________ if you have a problem.
would have let him know
should let him know
have let him know
5. The business environment __________________________.
is constantly changing
A or B
6. _________________ them until we get the proposal back from Nancy.
Don't be calling
Haven't you called
7. The board _________________ a merger.
has just approved
just has approved
A or B
8. I __________________________ at Bank of America from 2001-2003.
have been working
9. Currently, I __________________________ at Citibank.
A or B
10. I __________________________ here for 10 years.
(I still work here)
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.