Job Interview Vocabulary 2
This is an exercise to help you learn & practice some of the common words, terms, and expressions used during a job interview. Hopefully it will help you get the job that you always wanted.
Choose the best response to complete each of the sentences below.
1. I had a good working relationship with my ____________________ ( = boss).
2. During an interview, you might be asked to describe how you ____________________ ( = resolved) a difficult situation.
3. We need someone who can work under minimum ____________________.
4. Instead of using the word "difficult" to describe something, you should use a more positive word like:
5. Is there an ___________________ of which you are particularly proud?
6. An interviewer will ask you about your strengths, but he/she might also ask about your ___________________.
7. I was ___________________ for developing the company's intranet.
8. Some of my ___________________ included helping customers, filing complaints, and dealing with emergency situations.
9. When someone asks you to "outline your experience" they want you to:
forget about your experience
brag about your experience
talk about your experience
10. Things/activities done on your free time (hobbies, etc) are known as " ___________________ activities".
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2024 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.