Business English Exercise
| Topic: Job Interview Vocabulary 4
This exercise is designed to teach you some of the common words, terms, and expressions used during a job interview. Hopefully it will help you get the job that you always wanted :)
(Choose the best response for each one)
1. "What is your greatest weakness?" is an example of a _____________. You're actually supposed to talk about a strength, but make it sound like a weakness.
2. I was impressed with the last _____________. He knew a lot about our company.
3. I'm already _____________ with ( = already know) some of these issues.
4. "_____________ to your interview" means "before your interview."
5. I was _____________ ( = expecting) that question, so I answered it perfectly.
6. _____________ questions = Typical questions
7. You should never _____________ ( = criticize) previous employers.
talk back to
8. Men are often advised to wear _____________, dark shoes to an interview.
9. I brought some _____________ ( = additional) copies of my CV.
10. Managers should have strong _____________ skills.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.