Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 1
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. We __________________________ up with a new structure. = We developed/created a new structure.
2. We have to __________________________ out ( = develop) a better way to communicate with our customers.
3. They cut __________________________ ( = eliminated) the middleman and started providing this service themselves.
4. Tom found a way to __________________________ ( = bypass/eliminate) this problem.
5. Please __________________________ on. = Please continue.
6. We need to __________________________ ( = examine/review) these reports before 3:00 PM.
7. We need to _________________ ( = schedule/arrange) an interview for Friday.
8. The meeting has been __________________________ off ( = cancelled).
9. The president has called __________________________ ( = requested) sweeping changes in the way we do business.
10. I knew they'd __________________________ to our way of thinking. = I knew that they would eventually accept our way of thinking.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.