Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 4
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. We brought him __________________________ ( = we hired him) to help us with the new website.
2. Mattel had to __________________________ on their advertising budget. ( = to reduce their advertising budget)
3. We __________________________ ( = rejected) the offer because we weren't happy with several of the stipulations.
4. That issue never __________________________ up ( = was never raised) during the meeting.
5. This product doesn't __________________________ up to its predecessors. = This product is not as good/effective as its predecessors.
6. We've run __________________________ paper. = We have no more paper left.
7. No one likes to sit through drawn _________________ negotiations. ( = negotiations that take much longer than they should).
8. Make sure you _________________ ( = complete) all the necessary paperwork.
9. I'm sure they'll recover. Let's not write them __________________________ just yet. ( = Let's not assume that they're finished.)
10. We usually __________________________ aside ( = reserve) 15% of our budget for marketing.
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: bes (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2022 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.