Business English Grammar Exercise
| Topic: Phrasal verbs in Business English 5
Fill in the blank with the correct response:
1. Barack Obama has a plan to __________________________ out ( = save, financially speaking) the automotive industry.
2. It will take a long time for the board to __________________________ ( = clear up, fix) this mess.
3. We can't __________________________ this option. = We have to consider this option.
4. The research was __________________________ ( = done/conducted) by a team of French scientists.
5. I'm sure we can __________________________ something out. = I'm sure we can arrange something.
6. The committee members have already __________________________ on this project. ( = formally approved this project)
7. We have decided _________________ pursuing ( = decided not to pursue) this course of action.
8. I would like to _________________ my partner in on this discussion. = I would like my partner to take part in this discussion.
9. The new functionality will speed __________________________ the checkout process. ( = will make the checkout process faster)
10. I'm going to ask John sit __________________________ on this meeting. = I'm going to ask John to attend this meeting (although he won't participate).
BUSINESS ENGLISH GLOSSARY
BUSINESS ENGLISH WORKSHEET COLLECTION
OUR OTHER SITES:
LINK TO US
ADVERTISE WITH US
CONTACT US: info (at) learnenglishfeelgood (dot) com
(c) 2007-2023 BusinessEnglishSite.com (a division of LearnEnglishFeelGood.com). All rights reserved. Please read our
before sharing our content.